As we work through the beta version of this site, we’ve received some great suggestions from users. Our sincere thanks for the kind advice from our colleagues!
Here are some recent updates:
• An open (non-password protected) Forum on the message board for Universities to post classifieds if they wish Agents to respond to them.
• When agencies claim their listings, there is now a section for them to list their professional affiliations and certifications (such as Ministry of Education approvals)
• A Resources page for Universities has been added, and some free PDFs (such as How To Plan An Agency Visit or How To Write An Agent Manual!) will be coming in the future! (If you’d like to contribute please email us!)
• Added a time zone widget to the listings sidebar for you to calculate if it’s a good time to contact your partners
• The ability to upload files on the agent end has been implemented; agents can upload Word documents, PDFs, JPEGS, and other files to share their counselor directories or to add additional information. (Screenshot below)
Thanks for all the feedback so far! GOAL: OFFICIAL LAUNCH AND END BETA TESTING: SEPTEMBER 1, 2016! Or maybe ahead of schedule – there’s nothing like motivating yourself once you see the date written down.