Are you working in international admissions, enrollment management, recruitment, or university administration? Has your university tasked you with managing international recruitment agents? I was in this same boat, and was struck by comments by my international admissions colleagues at conferences that “it’s very hard to sift through all the options available.”
In 2016, I wondered, “Wouldn’t it be great if there was a TripAdvisor type website for international admissions services?”… and after a lot of trail and error, that’s when I created EducationAgentReviews.com. It’s a user-generated directory which allows you to search by location or name for new international partners. (It’s a bit of a misnomer now, as many services have reached out to us to add them to the directory – not just agents!)
I’m passionate about agent management and about transparent processes on both sides of the business relationship. I maintain the information on this website for free as there are no fees offered to members, simply because I truly believe there should be more collaboration in the international enrollment community. Members’ information is not shared with anyone or used for outside solicitation.
How can you help?
- Register for a user account and contribute to the directory
- Share this site with your colleagues
- Pay it forward – recommend outstanding products to your colleagues
- No need to post multiple requests for information on message boards or professional networking sites – make EducationAgentReviews.com your first stop for information.
Let’s get started!
- Search for agencies, products, and services (home page)
- Register for a user account
- Latest tips & articles from our blog
- Suggest a listing of an agency, product, fair, or service that we don’t yet list
- Contact us