EducationAgentReviews.com is free for use but requires registration to post on the message board and access university-only pages.
- Registration allows us to verify that you are a university employee in an agent management role
- Registration allows you to receive a password to our protected content
- Pose questions in our Q&A forum soliciting feedback from other members such as how to find agents in certain geographical areas or best practices in agent communication
Code of Ethics
- We do not use your email or login information for any solicitation purposes
- We do not invite agencies to solicit you for marketing purposes.
- We expect user-generated reviews to be fair and objective and shared with other universities in a spirit of collaboration.
- Read more here.
We do not share your information and all registration is private. The registration will ask you for:
- Your name
- A URL where we can verify your employment (your international office homepage, your university directory, LinkedIn profile, etc)
EducationAgentReviews.com is monitored by current university administrators who realized a need for universities to share their personal recommendations / experiences with agencies. With hundreds – even thousands – of international educational consultants in the world, universities still turn to each other for peer-reviews and advice. This method is too reliant on personal connections and accidental meetings/conversations at conferences. We wondered, “Wouldn’t it be great if there was a TripAdvisor type website for agents?”… and that’s when we created EducationAgentReviews.com.