EducationAgentReviews.com is free for use but requires registration.
- Registration allows us to verify that you are a university employee in an agent management role
- Registration allows you to receive a password to our protected content
- Because our site is built around reviews of international education consultants (agents), we want to preserve the integrity of our site by confirming the authenticity of each review.
Registration gives you the following privileges:
- Access to all agent reviews
- Ability to request an agency name be added to the database in order to collect reviews
- Pose questions in our Q&A forum soliciting feedback from other members such as how to find agents in certain geographical areas or best practices in agent communication
- Access to our blog/resource page which shares international education updates and links
Code of Ethics
- We do not share your reviews with agencies
- We do not use your email or login information for any solicitation purposes
- We do not invite agencies to solicit you for marketing purposes.
- We expect user-generated reviews to be fair and objective and shared with other universities in a spirit of collaboration.
EducationAgentReviews.com is monitored by current university administrators who realized a need for universities to share their personal recommendations / experiences with agencies. With hundreds – even thousands – of international educational consultants in the world, universities still turn to each other for peer-reviews and advice. This method is too reliant on personal connections and accidental meetings/conversations at conferences. We wondered, “Wouldn’t it be great if there was a TripAdvisor type website for agents?”… and that’s when we created EducationAgentReviews.com.