Use our universities-only forum to discuss best practices, inquire about potential partners, view current trends and updates in international recruitment, and join the conversation about using international recruitment agents and international higher education advertising partners.
Use the search box at the top of every page to search for an agency/partner by name, location, or keyword. You can also browse by visiting our home page and clicking on the various categories.
Once you’ve found the agency you’re looking for, check out the reviews others have left or add your own review.
Tips for leaving reviews
Not sure what to write in your review? It doesn’t have to be long, but consider answering the following topics:
- The agent understood my university and what I was looking for
- The agent provided me with marketing, recruitment, and/or country advice
- Applications reflected the type of the student I was looking for
- I was happy with the agent response rate to my communication
- The agent sent me at least one application within a year of signing
- At least one student from this agent enrolled within a year of signing this agent
- I would recommend this agent to others
In the “Tips & Articles” section we will post messages about this website, current trends in international recruitment, helpful tips, and additional resources.
Look for Claimed Agencies
- Claimed listings will have a red checkmark by their name. This means that the agency/partner has taken control of the information presented, and updated it with pertinent information they’d like to share with you. These agencies are most likely actively looking for new partners and are interested in making sure their message is accurate.
- Claimed listings do not have the power to delete or edit reviews.
- Only claimed listings have the ability to submit a message directly from the website to the agency.
- If a listing is claimed, the “Message to universities” about contributing to information about this partner will disappear.
Spread the Word
This website is mostly user-generated content. We would love to have hundred of reviews on it to become the premier source of references for potential international higher education partnerships. Please help us out by letting your colleagues know, sharing it on social media, or posting it in professional forums.
Partner With Us
If you’d like to contribute to this website in additional ways, such as serving as a message board forum facilitator/moderator, submitting articles to our blog, creating how-to free PDFs to help both agents and universities strengthen their relationship, we welcome your participation! Contact us.