So you’ve registered for EducationAgentReviews.com… now what?
It’s user-generated content, so we’re only as good as our members! Here are some useful tips and comments to help you get the most from this site.
- Submit agent reviews – try to submit reviews for your current agents. The site won’t work if everyone is simply reading and not contributing.
- When colleagues email you for references, you can refer them to our website so that you don’t have to type the same reference over and over!
- Contribute an interesting link in the message board or through our contact us page that we can highlight in our blog.
- Let your current agents know about the site and encourage them to claim a listing to make sure their information is accurate.
- If you have any communication issues with agents, do try to solve them first before posting on the website. Sometimes we all have misunderstanding and it is our hope that reviews reflect a true spirit of collaboration between agents and universities.